Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Highs and Lows



Lilah is the only one who seems super excited by the swing set. She is absolutely fearless and very graceful.

I gave Willa her lunch and she immediately asked for more breakfast.




Willa took great care of Big Bird all day today. We did nothing without his participation.Sand box and water table- a must for toddler peace.

cLilah was super-talkative today. She told us all a very amusing story at lunch, although I am not sure what it was about!


Willa has a natural big sisterness to her that Lilah seems to eat up!

Notice breakfast for 6- James the Tank Engine, baby girl and Big Bird joined us.
Part of the day each one decided they wanted to be alone
Can this trampoline hold all of us?

Yep!~

I love to do check-ins with kids about their daily highs and lows. Here are the days highs and lows as I would describe them:

Lilah
High-Lilah had hugs and kisses for Myles, Willa and I. She has been so affectionate. It just makes you feel good.

Low- Allyson kept wiping her nose and it made her upset.

Willa-
High- Getting to be a special friend to Big Bird all day
Low- Figuring out where she wanted to sleep

Myles-

High--Getting both girls in stitches over his famous jokes at breakfast
Low- watching his train table become over run with pretty ponies and other toys

Allyson--

Low- 1:06 pm when all 3 kids were crying my name at once
High- 1:13 pm- when everyone was asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment